Do You Need To See A Chiropractor? 10 Signs That, Yes!...You Do!
Updated: Jan 27
1. You notice postural imbalances in your body These asymmetries can show up as one shoulder being higher than the other, rotated hips or even a crooked nose. Chiropractors are trained in seeing misalignments in the body and work to restore balance in the structure.
2. Your body feels like it is not running at it’s best A less than optimally functioning nervous system can be one cause of fatigue, aches and pain, headaches, etc. A goal of most chiropractors is to help remove nerve interference to the nervous system, and in turn increase the function of the body.
3. You sit often Sitting can put a lot of abnormal stress on our bodies. A chiropractor can help unwind this tension and some can provide exercises/stretches to do throughout the day.
4. The soles of your shoes wear out differently One heel might be more worn than the other, or at an angle. This is a tell tale sign that some-thing in the structure of your body is off.
5. You have limited range of motion If you have trouble bending or experience tightness during stretching a chiropractor may be able to help. Sometimes this is due to a structural misalignment leading to tight muscles.
6. You are active If you run a lot, or want to maintain an active lifestyle, getting adjusted is an important way to make sure your body is moving properly.
7. You have had physical trauma Whether you got in a car crash, or have played sport, both micro and macro trauma adds up in the body. This trauma can lead to structural imbalances and degenerative conditions.
8. You want to live a more health conscious life Chiropractors are full of knowledge of how to lead a healthy lifestyle. Most of them are vitalistically minded, meaning they recognize the body's ability to heal and work to help the body express the innate potential within.
9. You experience tingling in an arm or leg A lot of times this can be contributed to a pinched nerve. A chiropractor is trained in finding the root cause and addressing it.
10. You have a lot of stress Chiropractors can help stimulate the parasympathetic nervous system, which is responsible for relaxation and reducing stress.
Call 631-647-8324 to schedule an appointment today or book-online.